A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Iâve always been very interested in the Archmage. I really love his transformation from a kind of one-dimensional villain in âLong Way âtil Morningâ to a character with such an interning as in âAvalonâ (and to a lesser extent âVowsâ). And I absolutely love the idea of Archmage Plus being a villain in the Timedancers and G: 2198 series.
I also really enjoy the Magus. When he first appeared in âAwakeningâ I was really mad at him, but when he die at the end of âAvalonâ, I was amazed at the huge change that had occurred in my perception of his character. He became such a tragic hero.
Anyways, because of my interest in these characters, some questions have come to mind,
1. When did the Archmage first come to live at Castle Wyvern?
2. Why did the Archmage start to âworkâ for Malcolm?
3. When did the Magus become Archmageâs apprentice?
4a. What is Archmageâs real name? 4b. What is Magusâ real name?
5. When was the Archmage born?
6. When did the Archmage discover the ruins and megalith in the caverns near Wyvern?
7a. Did Magus know about the magical ruins in the Archmageâs lair? 7b. Did he know about the Archmageâs plans for "ultimate power"?
8. Did Archmage deduce that use of the Gate, the Eye and the Grimorum together would give him the "ultimate power" or did he find the information from an outside source (i.e. another Sorcerer or magic book)?
1. Well, I suppose it depends how you define "Castle" Wyvern... but the answer is 971.
2. He made a strategic alliance.
4a&b. I don't know or can't remember.
6. That I'm not revealing.
7a. Define "lair"..
7b. I'm not revealing this either.
8. Outside source.