A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I have some more questions about the Arthurian characters in the Gargoyles Universe,
1. When was Merlin imprisoned in the Crystal Cave?
2. Who imprisoned Merlin in the Crystal Cave?
3. When did Sir Gawain battle the Green Knight for the first time?
4a. Is Excalibur the Sword from the Stone or are the two separate swords? 4b. When was Excalibur forged? 4c. Where was Excalibur forged? 4d. By whom was Excalibur forged? 4e. How did Excalibur come into the possession of the Lady of the Lake?
5. What year were Sir Percival and Lady Blanchefleur wed?
6. What year were King Arthur and Lady Gwenyvere wed?
7. What year did Lancelot and Gwenyvere run away together?
8. Which spelling do you prefer: Gwenyvere or Guinevere? (I know Angela and Broadway's daughter's name is spelled Gwenyvere, but I wasn't sure if it was the same for the Arthurian queen)
9a. Who are Morgana le Fayâs parents (biological and/or adopted)? 9b. Is Morgana Arthurâs half-sister?
10. When and how did Sir Percival first come in contact with the Holy Grail and Castle Carbonek?
11a. Did Joseph of Arimathea bring the Grail to Britain? 11b. In what year did the Grail first come to Britain?
12. When where the Scroll of Merlin written?
As always, love the show and truly appreciate your dedication to your fans (including me) and their endless borage of questions. Thanks ;-)
1, 3, 4b, 5, 6, 7, 11b, 12. Again, haven't done the research or math on this yet.
2, 10, 11a. The legends make it pretty clear. Otherwise, I don't feel like scooping myself.
4a. In the Gargoyles Universe I'm conflating them into one sword.
4c, 4d, 4e, 9a. I'm not revealing this yet.
8. I haven't decided definitively yet.
9b. I've hinted at the answer to this, if you're in the mood to search the ASK GREG archives.