A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
THREE POSTS IN ONE DAY!!!! Im on a role (hopefully a cinnamon 'role' ;) ...haha a play on words!
Why am I posting soooooooo many...well, posts? Well, you said that you would close the question asking thingy for a while (probably a long while) after January and I just want to hurry and talk to you. (I LIKE YOU!!!).......(Not in THAT way....sickos.) When February comes around, you wont have to deal with my farce anymore, at least for a while.......(snickering).......I typed farce...(snickering)
I have some questions about Lexington.
1. Why dose Lexington walk on his heals sometimes? (He has VERY flexible hips to sit the way he sits)
2. Why did you (they) end his wing membranes at his knees instead at his ankles?
3. Who was Lex's favorite Pack member?
I don't know why, but I just thought about Fang and his voice actor......I really like Jim's performance as Fang! Also, I wonder how Fangs old co-workers thought of him?
I wonder why the animators couldn't get his height right, some times he's right other times, he's the size of a 10 year old....oh well, he still looks good.
P.S. my next one will be rambles about episodes so.....it will be BIG....pre-warning you.....but not today!
1. I'm not sure what you mean.
2. It looked right anatomically, I think.
3. Uh... to slaughter?
I don't remember Fang ever looking like a ten-year-old, but I agree that Jim was great in the role.