A Station Eight Fan Web Site
who will delilah take as her make, one of the four original clones or another gargoyle?
I'm not answering this at this time.
How many gargoyle clans were there when the show was ended?
Do any of the other Avalon gargoyles join Angelia in the real world?
1. In 1996, the following clans were extant (although some were far from healthy in numbers):
2. Eventually, others would visit. But I don't immediately see anyone else taking up permanent residence outside Avalon.
Now the Labyrinth clan is composed of the mutates, the clones, and the homeless humans that live there right?
Ok so my question is:
1a) How does a clan so small reproduce until 2198?
1b) Do they get outside help from other clans? Manhattan?
1c) If the answer to 1b is true then how is this done?
2)Will there be more mutates? I have heard that said there would be, and I have also heard that there wouldn't be.
3) Does the labyrinth clan have any gargbeasts at anytime between 1996 and 2198?
4)Did the Lab. Clan have any eggs in the 2198 rookery at QFI?
Thank you for answering any or all of the questions. I think this service has done a remarkable job ( at least for me) of keeping the show alive. So I applaud what you do.
1a. I'm not saying now. But they do.
1b. They don't manage it with only one female.
1c. I'm not saying now.
2. I'm not saying now.
3. I haven't thought about that. But it's possible.
You're welcome. Sorry I wasn't more forthcoming.
1) In 2198, is Delilah the leader of the Labyrinth clan?
2) Was Delilah the leader of the Labyrinth clan before the events of march 2198?
3) You said Delilah knows that she is descendant from the original Delilah, does that mean she wasn't raised in a community rookery?
4) If she was, were all of the Labyrinth eggs raised individually or in community rookeries?
5) If she wasn't, then how did she know she was descendant from original Delilah?
1. Not initially.
3. It doesn't mean that, no.
4. Not saying.
5. Well, it will be visually obvious for starters. Otherwise, I'm not saying.
What position does Delilah have in the Labyrinth clan?
I haven't absolutely decided this either. (Or figured it out, rather.) I think she's Second. But she may just be a warrior. (I assume we're talking about 2198 Delilah here.)
is the Labyrinth that the clones and mutates live in really a labyrinth? it didn't seem too much like a maze whenever we would see it in the series, and lots of characters went down there and didn't get lost or anything.
It's mostly just a name. But there are tons of corridors, tunnels, etc. Some of them hidden, like the one where Fang found the old Cyberbiotics weapons cache. So you could get lost and you could call it a maze.
And honestly, matt, doesn't this question seem a bit nit-picky?
I don't know why I'm bothering to ask this, but just in case you're in a generous mood:
1a) Does Thailog ever find a mate (other than Demona, if you could call them mates)? b) Which race is she/he? (New Olympian, human, Child of Oberon, gargoyle, etc)?
2a) Does Hollywood ever find a mate? b) Which race is she/he?
3a) Does Burbank ever find a mate? b) Which race is she/he?
4a) Does Brentwood ever find a mate? b) Which race is she/he?
5a) Does Malibu ever find a mate? b) Which race is she/he?
6a) Does Claw ever find a mate? b) Which race is she/he?
7) Which race is Delilah's mate?
8) Which race is Lex's mate?
9) Will the Labyrinth clan have any gargoyle beasts by 2198?
1-8. I'm not revealing any of this at this time, though I will say that at least some will find mates.
at the time of "The Reckoning" i can see why the Manhatten clan and the Labyrinth clan remained seperated, but why are they still seperated in 2198? i would have thought that two small clans in close proximity to each other would've merged after a while... any reason they remained seperate?
Different priorities. And by 2198, neither is that small anymore.
What are the names of the clones clan?
You mean the names of the clones or the name of their clan?
Anyway, as of 1996, when one might argue the Labyrinth Clan was founded, the cloned gargs included Hollywood, Brentwood, Malibu, Burbank and Delilah. There were also Mutates down there: Talon, Maggie the Cat, Claw and an imprisoned Fang. And a number of homeless humans who had found a home beneath.
Thailog's also a clone, but he wasn't exactly part of this clan.
Which one of the clone gargoyles is going to assume the position of leader of the Labyrinth?
At the moment, Talon is the leader down there.