A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Hey! Okay, gargoyle clans have their own ways of getting food, like Goliath and his clan get their food (I'm guessing) through Elisa (I'd hate to pay that bill), the Ishimura clan through their human helpers, and the Guatemalan clan by eating stuff in the rainforest. So, how does the Labyrinth clan get their food? The humans there are poor and don't have enough money to buy their own food, let alone any for the gargoyle mutates and clones. It also seems unlikely that they're growing any food, seeing how there's not sunlight and good soil/dirt (which are kinda needed for growing stuff). So how does Talon feed his clan and the humans in the Labyrinth?
Thank you for your time and your answer.
I'm not sure I agree with some of your suppositions, but in any case, I'm not addressing this at this time.
Considering the Labyrinth clan is being "raised" by the mutates will they have more "humanly" customs than Gargoyles custom's i.e will they use rookeries, will they mate for life. Are these gargoyle customs taught or genetic?
A little of this and a little of that. As for the rest, we'll have to wait and see.
Almost every gargoyle clan we've meet in the show or that you've us about protects something. The Guatemalan clan protects the rain forest. The Loch Ness clan protects the Loch Ness Monster, the Manhattan, London and Ishimura clan naturally protects New York City, London and Ishimura respectively. And the Avalon clan protects Avalon while the Labyrinth clan presently protect the homeless of New York.
1. So what does the New Olympus clan protect? Mount Thanatos? The whole of New Olympus? Or have they abandoned their duty much like the London clan when they lost Griff(since you did say they were isolationists)?
2.What does the Pukhan and Xanadu clans protect?
3.What exactly do New Camelot and New Wyvern clans protect?
4.What abou the Queen Florence Island Clan(after they've been freed from their stasis)?
5.What about the Notre Dame Clan?
1. I think they have become too insular. It's something I would have made an issue of, given the chance.
2. Pukhan Clan is more interested in protecting their concept of justice. Xanadu Clan protects the endangered Gargoyle Beast species.
3. New Wyvern is very traditionalist. So they protect Wyvern and it's surroundings. By contrast, New Camelot is very internationalist.
4 & 5. Haven't gotten that far in my thinking yet, but at the least they'll protect the Island and Paris, respectively.
in the labyrinth clan, who would be considered second after Talon?
I don't think they are currently organized that way at this time. Ironically, by default, the answer might be Maggie. But I don't think it's formalized.
who will delilah take as her make, one of the four original clones or another gargoyle?
I'm not answering this at this time.
How many gargoyle clans were there when the show was ended?
Do any of the other Avalon gargoyles join Angelia in the real world?
1. In 1996, the following clans were extant (although some were far from healthy in numbers):
2. Eventually, others would visit. But I don't immediately see anyone else taking up permanent residence outside Avalon.
Now the Labyrinth clan is composed of the mutates, the clones, and the homeless humans that live there right?
Ok so my question is:
1a) How does a clan so small reproduce until 2198?
1b) Do they get outside help from other clans? Manhattan?
1c) If the answer to 1b is true then how is this done?
2)Will there be more mutates? I have heard that said there would be, and I have also heard that there wouldn't be.
3) Does the labyrinth clan have any gargbeasts at anytime between 1996 and 2198?
4)Did the Lab. Clan have any eggs in the 2198 rookery at QFI?
Thank you for answering any or all of the questions. I think this service has done a remarkable job ( at least for me) of keeping the show alive. So I applaud what you do.
1a. I'm not saying now. But they do.
1b. They don't manage it with only one female.
1c. I'm not saying now.
2. I'm not saying now.
3. I haven't thought about that. But it's possible.
You're welcome. Sorry I wasn't more forthcoming.
1) In 2198, is Delilah the leader of the Labyrinth clan?
2) Was Delilah the leader of the Labyrinth clan before the events of march 2198?
3) You said Delilah knows that she is descendant from the original Delilah, does that mean she wasn't raised in a community rookery?
4) If she was, were all of the Labyrinth eggs raised individually or in community rookeries?
5) If she wasn't, then how did she know she was descendant from original Delilah?
1. Not initially.
3. It doesn't mean that, no.
4. Not saying.
5. Well, it will be visually obvious for starters. Otherwise, I'm not saying.
What position does Delilah have in the Labyrinth clan?
I haven't absolutely decided this either. (Or figured it out, rather.) I think she's Second. But she may just be a warrior. (I assume we're talking about 2198 Delilah here.)
is the Labyrinth that the clones and mutates live in really a labyrinth? it didn't seem too much like a maze whenever we would see it in the series, and lots of characters went down there and didn't get lost or anything.
It's mostly just a name. But there are tons of corridors, tunnels, etc. Some of them hidden, like the one where Fang found the old Cyberbiotics weapons cache. So you could get lost and you could call it a maze.
And honestly, matt, doesn't this question seem a bit nit-picky?