A Station Eight Fan Web Site
any reason why there are so few clans in the southern hemisphere??? or were there alot of clans "down there" and they all happened to be wiped out?
There used to be more clans everywhere. But most were wiped out.
Where exactly in China is Xanadu? If you can't tell us that could you give us a general location like what province it is in?
Xanadu is hidden amid the rocky northern mountains of China.
How many Gargs were in Demona's clan when she was allied with MacBeth(in the years after he had become king, I mean)? Any beasts? Offspring?
I don't think there were any beasts. There were quite a few gargoyles at different times. As for off-spring, I'd have to look at my timeline, which I don't have with me. Maybe.
Where in Korea is the Korean Gargoyle Clan?
What legends inspired you to put a clan there?
1. As I mentioned a few posts ago, I don't have that infor here with me now.
HOLD ON. I take that back. I do have it.
The Korean Clan of Gargoyles is located in tunnels and caves that run through the mountains along the Pukhan River.
2. One that Frank Paur told me about.
Some questions about the Korean clan:
1)Whereabouts in Korea do the clan live? North or South?
2)What role did they play in the Korean War? Did they help as a clan or did only a few gargoyles help individually like Griff in WWII, presuming that the gargoyles did help in the war.
3a)Do they interact well with the humans that live in Korea (b)Do the humans in Korea know about the gargoyles living there?
4)How well is the clan doing in numbers? Strong, weak, in the middle?
1. I don't have that information with me. And I wouldn't want to get it wrong.
2. Individuals played a role. But not the role of warriors.
3a. That's a matter of opinion.
3b. There are legends.
Now I got you :)! In "City of stone" we see, that Demona is the leader of a little clan, that is robbing scotland. The first time I saw the ep, there was nothing strange on it. But then, I saw something verry, verry weird: One of the Gargoyles is 100% identical with one of the Avalon clan (Its the gargoyle with the brestplate. In "C.o.s." he is arguing with Demona, and in "Avalon, pt.2" he sits in the castle). That he lives on Avalon must mean, that his father is from the Wyvern clan and, so we all thought, is dead. But in "C.o.S." we could see his father alive. So he must be a survivor of the Wyvern massakre...
Well, maybe you could bring some light in that.
No. You're forgetting that a few years before the massacre, Wyvern's Gargoyle population was larger than the location could sustain (or than the humans of the castle would tolerate). Many of those gargoyles left Wyvern to form a new clan, that ultimately didn't fair much better than Wyvern did.
When you said that the gargoyles on New Olympus were never converted to NO religions and the fact that we never saw any gargoyles (except Goliath, Bronx and Angela) in the episode 'The New Olympians', and that you also said that the gargoyles on New Olympus wouldn't reveal themselves to the world immediately after the New Olympians do, does that mean that the gargoyles on New Olympus live away from the bulk of the New Olympian population?
They are somewhat isolationist, yes. But I hesitate to make generalizations about any group.
Do any of the gargoyles of New Olympus practice any of the New Olympian religions?
After the events in "Hunter's Moon", the Manhattan gang are the first gargoyle clan to be revealed to the general public.
1a) Which clan will be revealed next? b) Will it willingly reveal itself, or will it be discovered?
2a) When the New Olympians reveal themselves to the human world, will they also reveal that there are gargoyles living among them? b) Will the majority of the New Olympian gargoyles be open to starting relations with humans themselves?
1a. Don't know.
1b. Don't know.
2a. Not right away.
1. When I asked if there are any Gargoylebeasts whith wings you said they involved without. So if it is all an evolving thing and if there are only two kinds of gargoyles (the human like and the beast like), how does it come, that some gargoyles look totally different to the others and seem to have other bones, a much different skelleton?
For example Lexington looks much different (for example his bones in his wings) and a much more distinct example is Zaphiro. He seems to have no legs at all.
1b) How should I imagine Zaphiros skelleton? Is his "foot" exactly like a part of a snake or have the two legbones grown together into one?
2. Are there any other gargoyles out there that look much different than the rest? (as much as Zaphiro does)
3. How about feathers? Have some gargoyles feathers at their wings? Is that normal? Or is it maybe a genetic characteristic you find just in the genetic resources of the gargoylepopulation of some specific lands and not all over the world?
4. Do all Ishimura-Gargoyles have black hair? Is it normal, that in all countrys where the hair color of the native population is black, the hair color of the gargoyles is black, too?
4b) How about the Guatemala-Gargoyles?
1. I think I said "evolved". You've never seen Zafiro's skeleton. The differences are superficial. The limb count is the same. Even Beasts, may have small vestigal wing bones, I suppose. But that doesn't mean there are flying beasts.
3. Some have feather-like things on their wings, for example Zafiro and Griff.
4. Not all.
4b. What about them?