A Station Eight Fan Web Site
ok, you were right, you said before that there was two beast in the Avalon clan, a male and a female, not two females. so:
1. why didn't Boudicca mate with this other beast as opposed to Bronx? or did she before or after "Avalon"? was Boudicca ever unfaithful to Bronx? :)
2. would the male beast on Avalon ever have a mate?
3. any idea what the male beast looks like, maybe a sibling of Bronx? any idea what K, T, and the M named the male beast?
4. in "The Gathering" Oberon said that he needed the best tracker and choose Boudicca, so that means that the male beast isn't as good at tracking, eh?
I still think you've got it wrong.
I'm fairly certain I said there were two beasts IN ADDITION to Boudicca.
Here's a math question based on the list of characters' ages you posted a while back:
The Wyvern eggs were scheduled to hatch in 998, but they were taken to Avalon in 996. The two years remaining would stretch into 48 years, so the eggs should hatch around 1044.
Angela and the Avalon clan are listed as being 917 years old in 1995, meaning they hatched in 1078. That's a 34 year difference.
Even if their hatching was naturally delayed to coincide with the outside world, it seems that 1058 would be the closest year.
Could you explain where my logic or my math is off? I don't doubt what you've said; I just don't understand it. Thanks.
Here's where you got off. The eggs were taken to Avalon on September 28th, 995. Not 996.
How many of the thirty-six (I'm not positive it was thirty-six) eggs that were taken to Avalon were gargoyle beasts?
A few. At least three.
Do you ever plan to involve the Avalon clan again? Would you create more "individuals" within the clan (besides Gabriel and Ophelia, who we've already met), or would you just involve them as a whole?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
since Angela has had an interest in gargoyle parentage and has a close relationship with Gabriel has see perhaps guessed that Gabriel's parents are Othello and Desdemona? she had to know that they had a child on Avalon, did she think through the next step and guess at that child?
ok, tell me if i'm right, correct me if i'm wrong:
there were 36 garg eggs took to Avalon. two of them are garg beast, both female. since Angela said she had 15 rookery sisters, there were 16 female gargs. and which leaves 18 male gargoyles.
is this right or does Angela consider the female beasts to be rookery sisters?
Where did you get the idea that there are two garg beasts both female? It's not true.
Why was Azrael of the Avalon clan named Azrael by the Magus et all? It seems to be a Muslim(and possibly Jewish, unsure) Angel name, not even a vaguely Christian one..why did they choose it?
You try to come up with 36 angel names, huh?
Greg, in a reply to matt's question you said Boudicca is older than Bronx. But how could that be since Bronx was with the rest of the clan in 994 A.D. and I'm guessing Boudicca is a beast which hatched with the rest of the garg eggs that were taken to Avalon? How could Boudicca be older than Bronx if this is true? I would not think that is should have to do with anything about how time passes more slowly on Avalon either, because logically Bronx would still be older or about the same age even though he was stone for a 1000 years.
Boudicca is biologically older than Bronx. Bronx is chronologically older than Boudicca.
Boudicca is the same biological age as Angela, who is approximately the same biological age as the Trio. (Though CHRONOLOGICALLY, the Trio is MUCH older.)
Bronx is chronologically twenty years younger than the Trio. Biologically ten years younger. Which makes him approximately ten biological years younger than Boudicca.
1. ok, so there are two beasts in the Avalon clan in 1996, both female, right?
2. you said a while ago that both of these beasts will have eggs in the next rookery, we know Bronx was Boidekka's mate so who is the father of the other beasts pups? is it also Bronx?
3. do garg beasts mate for life?
4. are garg beasts monogamous?
1. Did I say that? Exactly that? Sounds wrong.
2. Again, your premise sounds faulty. But, no, Bronx did not sire pups off two separate beasts.
among the Avalon clan, how did they choose Gabriel as their leader? did Katherine, Tom and or the Magus decide or did the gargs vote or what? did he then choose his second or did whoever made him leader decide his second too?
There was a sort of confirmation among the gargs, but Gabe pretty much emerged as leader. He wasn't "running" against anyone. He chose his own second.