A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Not really a question but something I thought you'd enjoy listening to given your love for Shakespeare. Jason Spisak reading a scene from Romeo and Juliet in his Wally West voice.
What did you think?
BTW on his 18th birthday did Wally West win the lottery on Earth 16 like he did in the comics?
1. I'd heard this. It's fantastic.
If you had to choose, in your opinion, who do you think is the most iconic character of the original Young Justice team in season 1?
I guess it would be either Robin or Superboy. Artemis was pretty obscure. Miss Martian almost as. Aquaman was a new iteration. As for Kid Flash, well... he's just not quite as prominent as the other two.
Since Wally and Artemis live together in season 2, do they share a room and bed, share a room and have individual beds, or have their own rooms and beds?
I'm torn between saying: "SPOILER REQUEST, NO COMMENT" or "I'LL LEAVE THAT TO YOUR IMAGINATION."
Who provided Hal Jordan's voice for his brief lines in "Agendas"?
I don't remember. I'd need to look at the hard copy of my script for that episode, and it's at my Beverly Hills office. I'm currently at my Disney office. Sorry.
Hey Greg, congratulations on an excellent two seasons. Hopefully there's more to come. Here are a few questions I've been pondering:
1) Can Black Manta breathe underwater without his armor and helmet? Is he Atlantean?
2) During season one it seemed Artemis relied heavily on her bow even though she was good hand to hand; in season two it seems she is extremely adept hand to hand. Does most of her skills as Tigress come from training with her father? Or training with Black Canary? Or both? Maybe she was training during her time retired? I guess what I'm really asking is if she always this skilled at fighting even in season one and we just didn't really see it?
3) Will we ever find out what happened to poor disgraced Ocean Master/Aquaman's child/Tula? Is there a connection?
Thanks for the time!
2. Her father's training acts as her base, but back in the day when he was training her, her size made his hand-to-hand training less effective. Canary's training enhanced Crusher's and leaned more toward what she could do in hand-to-hand DESPITE her size. I think she was a skilled fighter when we met her. I think in Season Two, she's MORE skilled.
3. Ever? I hope so.
3a. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
1. When Black Lightning generates electricity why is it that the lightning is sometimes black when other times it is blue?
2. Does Sportsmaster have superhuman attributes or is he just incredibly fit for someone his age?
3. How many Lords/Ladies of Order and Chaos are there on Earth 16?
4. What are the different functions of Robin's circular Birdarangs and the ones that are similar in appearance to Batarangs?
5. Do Black Manta's missile launchers have different functions when they are on different shoulders?
1. It's blue-black in color - with a yellow rimlight - so it depends on the ambient lighting of the scene.
2. The latter.
3. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
4. They have much in common, actually. But obviously batarangs are larger and have more mass, so are capable of a greater impact. In addition, some birdarangs have explosive and other capabilities.
5. Um... I'm gonna say no. For now, at least.
Not much of a question but a comment.
I find some of your responses to be highly condescending, being called "Ask Greg" leaves yourself open to a multitude of questions being answered - yes people should be very aware of your rules and they should be respected, but I believe the questions that get through your moderators and you feel you can't answer adequately should just be ignored rather than given a snarky remark.
I respect your work and the shows you make have brought many people joy, but sarcastic comments like "aren't you glad you asked" following you belittling someones curiosity is rude. Some of these questions are being asked by young children and while I do believe that your time is valuable, I think you're wasting more of it by being, for a lack of a better word, a "jerk".
Again your rules are clearly stated and should be adhered to, but be the bigger person and be cordial - some don't believe that they're "breaking the rules/guidelines" (some may, but putting intent behind action that you understand is immature) so I believe that each person deserves some of the comments you give, maybe you're being frank, but frankly I read it as being annoyed and insensitive.
tl;dr - You deserve respect, but so do the readers/fans of "Ask Greg". Great shows and great work.
Mark, you have a VERY good point. And I will strive to be more patient.
But, dude, it's REALLY hard sometimes. REALLY hard.
For example, I had a knee-jerk negative reaction to your comment, because it still smacks of entitlement to me. That somehow just because they post something here, fans have a right to my patience. As opposed to the reverse notion, which is no one MADE them post here, and posting opens THEM up to whatever response they get.
But I made an effort to step back, and I do see that you're basically right.
So I'll try to do better. The negativity and snark may sneak out sometimes, but I will make an effort. And the occasional reminder to keep me honest is a good thing.
(Of course, the fact that I know CERTAIN fans LIKE my snarky responses doesn't help. Still, I shouldn't be playing to THAT audience, I know.)
Has La'gaan had any other girlfriends, or was M'gann his first one?
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
Would an inhibitor collar work on Superman and/or Icon.
Potentially, if the correct settings could be found.
As shown throughout season 2 , Black Beetle is shown to be far stronger than all members of the Team , and some from the Justice League. How would he fair against someone of superman's calibre.
Well enough, I'd think, as strength is only one of his attributes.