A Station Eight Fan Web Site
I wanted to ask some captain marvel questions.
why were captain marvel, cannary and black lighting defeated so easily by Kalrion and Savage?.
I thought Captain Marvel would at least give a bigger fight given that he is resistan to to magic
How fast is Captain Marvel? Given that he has the spped of a god (mercury) is he faster than superman or as fast as any speedster or in this version the god mercury is slower than the flashes?
1. Klarion and Savage are badass.
2. You didn't see the fight. You have no idea how it played out. All you know is the end result. And who said he's resistant to magic?
3. On Earth-16, he's faster than Superman (at least from a dead stop) and slower than the various Flashes.
Will we ever find out who came up with the plan to infiltrate the Light? The reason I'm asking is that Nightwing was heavily criticized for leadership this season. "Summit" ends the Team praising Kaldur for his success. That what's irks me - it's his success, not Kaldur and Dick's success.
You've mentioned a few times how Nightwing does not like to lead. Dick stepped a few times to lead the Team in Season One. His command in "Failsafe" is notable as Kaldur was incapacitated. Whether or not he likes to lead, he's a good leader.
Kaldur growing as a leader is reasonable but still - the plan is his success, not Kaldur and Dick's success.
Of course, my question will probably be answered next week. :)
I'm having a little trouble following your use of pronouns above.
But basically, the idea for the plan was Kaldur's, though he and Dick worked out the details together. I think they share in whatever success (or blame) comes with its execution.
1) Is Black Manta autistic on Earth-16.
2) Who is Amistad?
3) Who assigned Conner and Megan to cover the impeachment hearings in Qurac during "Players: Chapter 1"?
4) Why did Superman request his assignment with Marie Logan in Qurac during "Players: Chapter 1"?
5) Why isn't the Peacemaker "a fan" of the Team?
1. Not that I know of.
2. SPOILER REQUEST. (Though it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.)
3. No one.
4. It was an opportunity to get to know Conner as Clark.
5. He's not a fan of the LEAGUE. I'm not going to confirm or deny whether or not he knows about the Team.)
In Earth-16 , Would Icon be considered stronger than Superman.
They're both darn strong.
Nightwing stated in 'True Colours' that only senior members of the Team were allowed on the watch tower. Are Bumblebee, Mal and Batgirl considered as senior members
Not as of "True Colors", no.
Does Queen Bee's powers class her as a Meta-Human
I guess so.
Why does Brainiac's and the Reach's insignias look the same.
Do they? I hadn't noticed.
How far into the time-skip did Dick become Nightwing. 1 year,two years etc.
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
Great episode Submit!!
I've got one question.
I checked the Calender that JUNE 19 2016 is the Father's Day!
As someone already guessed before this episode that Manta would be betrayed on Father's day and it comes true.
Are you arrange this day for the submit intentionally or is it a coincident?
That's really heart breaking.
I rarely care about bad guys in Hero shows but Manta is different. I feel so sorry about him.
One more question. Did Manta or Kaldur realized that it's the Father's day?
Did manta got his father's day present from Kaldur before the submit? Or did he expecting one after the submit and now all wishes crashed?
Heart breaking again.
1. All things are true.
2. I'll leave that to your imagination.
The scenes between Artemis and Ra's Al Ghul left me a bit confused.
1)Do they know each other?
They way she looked at him getting stabbed is as if she felt bad about it (of course it might be because a man was killed in front of her but i'm still a bit unsure). She also spend a lot of time starring at him.
She also said 'And I always heard the great one was such a gentleman'. Here it seemed that she was implying on hearing things about the "great one".
2) Has she ever met him before joining the team. (Since her father worked with him)
Sorry if these questions seem foolish but I just wanted to ask since it looked like they knew each other and it felt like there was something not being told.
3) How did Ra's Al Ghul realize that the necklace was a glamour charm?
1. Not personally.
2. SPOILER REQUEST, but I will say, if they have met, it would have been a LONG time ago.
3. He's been alive a LONG time. He knows stuff.