A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Hi Greg (and Gore),
I've never seen the Gargs shaving ;o). If they shed their skin every evening, they probably cannot grow any hair - then how come Hudson has a beard?
You've never seen them spit either, but that doesn't mean they never do.
Does the Third Race see human science as a type of magic?
I guess. Isn't it?
Is Boudicca the only gargoyle beast of the Avalon clan? And does the fact that gargoyle beasts seem even rarer than normal gargoyles mean that their species is in an even worse danger of extinction?
No, she's not. But the beast species is, generally, in even greater danger of extinction than gargoyles.
I'll be blunt: Is there faster-than-light space travel in the Gargoyles universe?
Yes and no.
What Would Happen to a gargoyle in space?
They'd explode in the void, just like a human.
Hi Mr Weisman.
First off, thanks for such a great show. I'm writing fan fiction at the moment, and am writing an Elisa and Goliath one. If I recall correctly you had something about them having children, or having to adopt one. I have a question about it, I hope you can answer for me.
1. If it were possible for them to have a child, either naturally, by magic or science. How long would Elisa be pregnant?
2. Anything else about the whole pregnancy thing you'd care to add.
Thanx for your time.
1. This is hypothetical on top of hypothetical, but I'd tend to think that Elisa would be pregnant nine months unless there was some scientific or magical explanation why not.
Hey Greg, keep up the good work if ya can!
1) If the Gargoyle eggs were put under the spell, could/would they have stayed as eggs and hatch in the 1990's?
2) If a Gargoyle were to die in his sleep (You said this was rare,) would his rock body just crumble, or stay as a statue and not awaken?
3) if hudson holds his sword, while turning to stone, will it turn to ston or not? (I am wondering this about anything they might hold)
I can't wait to see the movie/ and re runs, plus the movie 2! (the live action one, I think!)
1. Which spell? The Magus? I'm not sure how you tell an egg to sleep. And that's all it was, a sleep spell.
2. Stay as a statue, but it would no longer renew and would tend to crumble over time and weather -- assuming it was left alone. Not a safe assumption, by the way.
3. I've answered this before. It has to do with whether or not Hudson's mindset at the moment of sleep is that his sword is part of his uniform or something separate.
1) Do Gargoyles use the toilet, (Excrete) or does their waste get absorbed into their stone skin and get tossed away?
2) besides the clans we know of, are there other clans on earth?
3) Besides the internet, and re-runs, is the Gargoyles (On tv) Dead like other shows?
1. Jeez, how about a little decorum. (O.K., fine lets go with the stone skin explanation.)
2 & 3. Sorry, but questions on separate topics must be posted separately.
Does the she-gargs have any practical use off their breasts? After all they are egg laying creatures and such does not have breasts at all.
Don't tell that to the Platypus.
Anyway, Gargs are there own species, and yes, females do nurse their young.
Hello! This is my first time asking a question, but I was alwayas very curious about gargoyle anatomy. Brooklyn in the character that puzzles me the most. I have noticed that his wings are the type that have little hands on the top of them. I have also noticed that the only other gargoyles that have this type of wing structure are female gargoyles. Why did you decide to make his wings look like that, and what purpose do the little hands serve?
It just so happens that he and Demona have the same wing-type. Angela inherited hers from her mother. Not all females have that type. Coldfire didn't for example. Neither did Una. It's not a male/female thing. It's just one of the many minor garg anitomical variations.