A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Another YJ question, the most important of all:
Is Wolf a good boy?
Hoy many years had M'gann been shapeshifting into Megan Mores when she was still living on MARS?
Hey Greg, might I get the names of the animators and artists for YJ? I would like to thank them for all that they've done for the show.
Does young justice invasion Bumblebee know Clark Kent is Superman ?
These questions pertain to Dick and Zatanna, and were not asked, as far as I can see, having looked for these questions.
1. Because Dick and Wally, as well as Zee and Artemis were best friends, in addition to Dick and Artemis being good friends, is it safe to assume the four of them went on double dates when the former couple was still an item?
2. How do you think Zatara would view their relationship?
3. Now knowing that Dick both lied to her about her best friend's death and used her to further the faking of Artemis' aforementioned death (I'd like you to know, I'm NOT saying his actions weren't justified, they were), does Zatanna now look at Dick in a new light?
4. Is it safe to assume the breakup was one without conflict? I ask because they're on oddly good terms with each other(better than my friends, at least).
5. Finally, I've always wondered: did you ever notice the coincidence that both Zee and Dick are or have been performers at some point?
Thank you, have a nice day.
With Garfield, the form he uses most has a tail, is that his base form or just a form he likes using the most? if its the latter, would he be able to change it permanantly? for Example, making it so that his default form has wings instead of the tail?
When do you estimate Young Justice: Outsiders will premiere?
How long does it normally take you to answer a question on this website?
Mr. Greg Weisman,
this is not a question, I just would like to recommend three books to you if you want to understand Korean culture and Korean stories. I apologize if this is unwanted information. Maybe I am already telling you what you know.
Barbara DeMick has written Nothing to Envy.
The Cleanest Race by Myers will be relevant because of the Pukhan clan's location...probably. I think.
Most of all, for the mythology,
Ilyeon (2006) Overlooked Historical Records of the Three Korean Kingdoms, translated by Kim Dal-Yong. Jimoondang: Seoul, Korea. ISBN 89-88095-94-4
Ilyon (1972; 2006) Samguk Yusa: Legends and History of the Three Kingdoms of Ancient Korea, translated by Tae-Hung Ha and Grafton K. Mintz. Yonsei University Press: Seoul, Korea. ISBN 1-59654-348-5
Dear Mr. Greg Weisman,
Korea and Japan have very ancient blood ties and cultural relationships even if often we fought. Our two cultures and philosophies have a lot in common. Buddhism came to Japan through Korea, and Buddhism shaped a lot of bushido although that was not the only part.
Do any connections in genetics or in cultural contact exist between the Ishimura clan and the Pukhan clan?
I apologize if this is a spoiler request.
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.